<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Wednesday, December 09, 2009
List of things I want/need (Not quite a Christmas wishlist though):


1. New sneakers/plimsolls
2. New wallet
3. New pencilcase
4. Cool bedroom stuff
5. Shorts
6. Posters (kinda under 'cool bedroom stuff' but still)
7. Notebook/diary
8. New cds (which includes Hot Fuss because I broke Enemy's sigh)
9. New books
10. Money. Really. To get the stuff listed above and more.

I really should get a job but it's so late :/ Need to get so much stuff; the troubles of starting school in a new place and having to get new school stuff sigh. I bet I'mma go broke before JC starts :( I should stop spending so much money on cds, it's really the only thing I spend on.

Oh yeah, I need a haircut. More money issues sigh.

And Christmas lights in a bedroom are pretty awesome, yes?
12:28 AM;